Pablo De Leon comes to AFRCT with a strong academic and legal background, and will be working in the firm’s busy real estate and corporate transactional practice areas. Pablo graduated magna cum laude from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (1995), and earned his Juris Doctorate from University of California (Boalt Hall) School of Law (1999). He also possesses a M.B.A. from Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College (2004). Pablo looks forward to assisting AFRCT’s clients in proactively addressing their business and transactional needs.
- Steven Trytten in CNBC Article – Forgot to Withdraw From Your Retirement Account? How to Avoid That Killer Penalty
- Harry Dzozdowski on Bravo Personal Space – Meghan Markle Could Be (Unintentionally) Spilling Some Money Secrets About the Royal Family
- Harry Drozdowski on USA Today & KTLA- Royal Wedding: How Hard Will It Be For Meghan Markle To Get British Citizenship?
- Steven Trytten in American Express Open Forum – Employee Retirement: 4 Options For Offering Your Workers A Savings Plan
- Harry Drozdowski in FiduciaryNews – It’s Not the Professional Title But This Written Document That Creates a Fiduciary Relationship