26 U.S.C. § 1031(a)(1) reads: “No gain or loss shall be recognized on the exchange of property held for productive use in a trade or business or for investment if such property is exchanged solely for property
- Steven Trytten on Bravo Personal Space – Aretha Franklin Didn’t Have a Will — So Who’s Getting Her $80 Million Estate?
- Harry Drozdowski discusses the new Supreme Court ruling on Online Sales Tax – ABC7
- Steven Trytten in CNBC Article – Forgot to Withdraw From Your Retirement Account? How to Avoid That Killer Penalty
- Harry Dzozdowski on Bravo Personal Space – Meghan Markle Could Be (Unintentionally) Spilling Some Money Secrets About the Royal Family
- Harry Drozdowski on USA Today & KTLA- Royal Wedding: How Hard Will It Be For Meghan Markle To Get British Citizenship?