In 2013, California enacted a major reform to the Civil Code in an effort to combat the statewide foreclosure crisis. Known as the Homeowner Bill of Rights (HBOR), there is some evidence to suggest that it lowered
- Steven Trytten on Bravo Personal Space – Aretha Franklin Didn’t Have a Will — So Who’s Getting Her $80 Million Estate?
- Harry Drozdowski discusses the new Supreme Court ruling on Online Sales Tax – ABC7
- Steven Trytten in CNBC Article – Forgot to Withdraw From Your Retirement Account? How to Avoid That Killer Penalty
- Harry Dzozdowski on Bravo Personal Space – Meghan Markle Could Be (Unintentionally) Spilling Some Money Secrets About the Royal Family
- Harry Drozdowski on USA Today & KTLA- Royal Wedding: How Hard Will It Be For Meghan Markle To Get British Citizenship?