In the much anticipated Horiike v Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Company, et al. case (1 Cal. 5th 1024), the California Supreme Court held that, in a dual agency context, an associate agent who represents the seller in
- Harry Drozdowski discusses the new Supreme Court ruling on Online Sales Tax – ABC7
- Steven Trytten in CNBC Article – Forgot to Withdraw From Your Retirement Account? How to Avoid That Killer Penalty
- Harry Dzozdowski on Bravo Personal Space – Meghan Markle Could Be (Unintentionally) Spilling Some Money Secrets About the Royal Family
- Harry Drozdowski on USA Today & KTLA- Royal Wedding: How Hard Will It Be For Meghan Markle To Get British Citizenship?
- Steven Trytten in American Express Open Forum – Employee Retirement: 4 Options For Offering Your Workers A Savings Plan