Firm Recognitions and Awards
Attorney BiosView All Attorneys »
Anglin Flewelling Rasmussen Campbell & Trytten, LLP (AFRCT) is one of California's leading full-service business law firms. In Los Angeles County, the name AFRCT is synonymous with aggressive, reliable and professional legal representation. Our award-winning lawyers consist of graduates from top law schools, aggressive trial lawyers and nationally renowned legal experts, all of whom excel in their respective fields. Our team of experienced, successful and qualified business attorneys, tax attorneys, real estate attorneys, estate planning attorneys and litigation attorneys work tirelessly on your behalf.
Areas of Practice
News and Publications
- AFRCT Attorneys Address Loan Servicing And Modification Issues For Winter 2014 Issue Of California Mortgage Finance News
- AFRCT Expands Bankruptcy Expertise
- NEW LAWS SET TO IMPACT BUSINESSES OPERATING IN CALIFORNIA IN 2014
- AFRCT Attorneys Recognized as Southern California’s “Top Rated Lawyers” by Los Angeles Times
- AFRCT hosts Burbank Philharmonic Orchestra’s Gala Opening Concert
- AFRCT Partner, Gene Wu, to serve as Panelist at CMBA’s Annual Western States Legal Issues Conference
- AFRCT Secures Dismissal of Three Putative Class Actions Challenging Loan Modification Procedures
- AFRCT Obtains Summary Judgment For Wells Fargo Bank On Putative Nationwide Class Action Over ARM Index Volatility
- AFRCT Attorneys Address Short Sale Deficiencies for the Summer 2013 Issue of California Mortgage Finance News
- AFRCT Wins for Banks Snared in Receiverships
When you explore our site, you will find listings for individual attorneys who are noted for their work in specialized areas of law. If you need an expert bankruptcy attorney, we have the perfect attorney for you. If you are looking for an experienced corporate or real estate lawyer, we will connect you with the best. If you are a lender or bank, we will place you in touch with attorneys who are at the forefront of laws affecting institutional lenders, ranging from wrongful foreclosure and lender liability defense to title claims. If you have estate planning, tax and trust administration needs, contact one of the top California law firms, and let our experts make sense of the various options available to you.